Friday, January 19, 2007

Comments, please?

As soon as I figure out how to put the code into my blog, anyway. I thought I had enabled comments, but it appears I have to work harder than clicking an option in order to have that happen. I am researching and will try to put that on this weekend!

By the way, I thought we would finally be back in business in finishing the removal of the popcorn off our ceiling this weekend, but not gonna happen . . this is the weekend my husband has to grade his student's finals and turn in grades for the semester. And it is also the weekend of the boys' pinewood derby race. And baseball practice. And a church potluck. That takes care of that, I guess. My back is not in the best of shape and I need him to move furniture out of there before I can get started. So maybe a quiet evening this week. If we can find one of those - haven't seen one in a while.

No comments: